Draper City: CONSTRUCTION UPDATE 9.30.2016
Lone Peak Parkway at 11950 South. Road improvements to widen and improve the intersection have begun. The project should be completed by November 15th. Minimal traffic delays.
Utah Department of Transportation Projects
Bangerter 600 West Project - I-15 SOUTHBOUND RAMP CLOSURE
• This weekend—Sept. 30 – Oct. 3, crews will be doing concrete rehabilitation on eastbound Bangerter between the railroad bridge and I-15. They will also be finishing up work on westbound Bangerter between I-15 and 200 West. Traffic will be reduced to one lane in both directions while crews replace concrete panels.
o Work will take place between Friday at 11 pm and Monday morning at 6 am. Motorists should expect slowing and congestion in the area.
• For more information contact the Bangerter 600 West project
o Web: www.udot.utah.gov/bangerter600west/
o Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
o Phone: 801-649-5476
12300 South to Bangerter Highway
• While all lanes are open, crews are completing final work items throughout the project. This work includes testing lighting, testing the tolling system, washing and sealing of barriers, and installing fencing and signs.
• Expect nighttime lane closures on I-15 between 12300 South and Bangerter Highway through October 2016. Crews may reduce I-15 to a single lane in each direction starting at 10 p.m. Sunday through Thursday and at 11 p.m. Friday and Saturday.
14600 South Intersection
• Crews are scheduled to install ground mount signs at the 14600 South interchange daily. This work may be completed as soon as Friday, September 30.
Pony Express Road & Minuteman Drive from 12300 South to S.R. 92
• Expect short-term delays and nighttime noise and construction activity through fall 2016.
Please visit the City’s website at www.draper.ut.us/construction for regular construction updates (including maps) for all major road construction projects within Draper City.