Lone Peak Parkway at 11950 South. Road improvements to widen and improve the intersection have begun. The project should be completed by November 15th. Minimal traffic delays.
12300 South. UDOT’s construction work to resurface 12300 South from State Street to 700 East has been completed.
Draper Parkway – 12300 South from 970 East to 1300 East. Work to reconstruct roadway has been completed.
300 East – 300 East is now open to thru traffic. There will still be some construction activities (sidewalk, driveways entrances, etc.) for the next few weeks.
1300 East Right Turn Lane onto Highland Drive. Construction of the new right turn lane has been completed.
Manilla Drive. The previously announced project to construct a new storm drain line on Manilla Dr. from Manti Dr. to Traverse Ridge Rd. has been postponed to the spring of 2017.
Bangerter 600 West Interchange Project (UDOT)
All lanes of traffic will be open on Bangerter this weekend for Labor Day. Have a safe and happy holiday!
* Roadway excavation on 13490 South. Be aware of lane shifts and drive carefully.
* Adding base materials to the auxiliary lanes on east and westbound Bangerter
* Traffic on Bangerter is anticipated to switch to the on and off-ramps mid-September while crews work on mainline Bangerter. Bangerter Highway will be raised approximately 12 feet at the inter-change to cross over 600 West.
? Crews will continue concrete paving on all of the on and off-ramps and the north and south sides of 600 West
? Crews will continue drainage work on the north side of 600 West
Schedule is subject to change due to weather or other unforeseen issues
I-15 SOUTHBOUND RAMP CLOSURE NEXT WEEKEND
September 9 - 12, crews will be doing concrete rehabilitation on the southbound I-15 off-ramp at Bangerter Highway. Work will take place between Friday at 11 pm and Monday morning at 6 am. The new concrete requires time to cure. Due to this, crews will not always be working during the closure. This cure time is necessary and plays an important role in the strength development and durability of the concrete. See map below. This work is estimated to take two weekends to complete.
For more information about this project
o Web: www.udot.utah.gov/bangerter600west/
o Email: email@example.com
o Contact: 801-649-5476
I-15 (Point of the Mountain - UDOT) – Freeway Construction
In observance of the Labor Day holiday, work will be suspended at noon on Friday, September 2, through 10:00 pm on Tuesday, September 6. Please drive safely within the work zone.
• Expect frequent nighttime triple-lane closures on I-15 through fall 2016. Crews may reduce I-15 to a single lane in each direction starting at 10 p.m. Sunday through Thursday and at 11 p.m. Friday and Saturday nights.
• Nighttime work is occurring on I-15 from 12300 South to Bangerter Highway as crews add new lanes. Area residents can expect an increase in nighttime noise and construction activity during this work including increased light, vibration, and vehicle/equipment activity at night.
• Daytime and nighttime striping is underway throughout the project. Expect daily, daytime inside lane closures while crews stripe the lines for the HOV lanes.
UDOT will complete the construction of the I-15 expansion project from Lehi to 12300 South in Draper by fall of 2016.
Hotline: 1.855.POINT15 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Click on the following link for information http://www.draper.ut.us/index.aspx?NID=1019.
12300 South to Bangerter Highway
• The night of August 31, crews shifted the southbound lanes between 12300 South and Bangerter Highway to their final configuration, including a realignment of the southbound Bangerter off-ramp. Expect a slightly different traffic configuration in this area.
14600 South Interchange
• Crews continue permanent striping the 14600 South Interchange, which should be completed by the morning of August 27. Expect daily nighttime lane closures while crews stripe the roadway.
Pony Express Road & Minuteman Drive from 12300 South to S.R. 92 (UDOT)
• Expect short-term delays and an increase in nighttime noise and construction activity through fall 2016.
Please visit the City’s website at www.draper.ut.us/construction for regular construction updates (including maps) for all major road construction projects within Draper City.