12300 South. UDOT’s construction work to resurface 12300 South from State Street to 700 East has been completed.
Draper Parkway – 12300 South from 970 East to 1300 East. Work to reconstruct roadway has been completed.
300 East – 300 East is now open to thru traffic. There will still be some construction activities (sidewalk, driveways entrances, etc.) for the next few weeks.
1300 East Right Turn Lane onto Highland Drive. Construction of the new right turn lane has been completed.
Manilla Drive. The previously announced project to construct a new storm drain line on Manilla Dr. from Manti Dr. to Traverse Ridge Rd. has been postponed to the spring of 2017.
Bangerter 600 West Interchange Project (UDOT) – BRIDE DECK MAINTENANCE THIS WEEKEND
This weekend- August 26-28, crews will be adding a protective surface to the bridge deck on Bangerter over I-15. This maintenance will extend the life of the bridge deck. The bridge deck will be fully closed while crews are working. There will be no through traffic on the bridge and only right-hand turn movements allowed with the I-15 on and off-ramps. Work will take place between Friday at 11:00 pm and Saturday at 7:00 am, Saturday at 11:00 pm and Sunday at 3:00 pm. Detours will be in place. This project is scheduled for completion by spring of 2017.
For more information about this project
o Web: www.udot.utah.gov/bangerter600west/
o Email: email@example.com
o Contact: 801-649-5476
I-15 (Point of the Mountain - UDOT) – Freeway Construction
• Expect frequent nighttime triple-lane closures on I-15 through fall 2016. Crews may reduce I-15 to a single lane in each direction starting at 10 p.m. Sunday through Thursday and at 11 p.m. Friday and Saturday nights.
• Nighttime work is occurring on I-15 from 12300 South to Bangerter Highway as crews add new lanes. Area residents can expect an increase in nighttime noise and construction activity during this work including increased light, vibration, and vehicle/equipment activity at night.
• Daytime and nighttime striping is underway throughout the project. Expect daily, daytime inside lane closures while crews stripe the lines for the HOV lanes.
UDOT will complete the construction of the I-15 expansion project from Lehi to 12300 South in Draper by fall of 2016.
Hotline: 1.855.POINT15 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Click on the following link for information http://www.draper.ut.us/index.aspx?NID=1019.
12300 South to Bangerter Highway
• The night of August 31, crews are scheduled to shift the southbound lanes between 12300 South and Bangerter Highway to their final configuration, including a realignment of the southbound Bangerter off-ramp. Southbound I-15 will be reduced to one lane in this area. Please note: All HOV lanes are scheduled to be open in advance of the Labor Day holiday. The activity is dry weather dependent.
14600 South Interchange
• Crews continue permanent striping the 14600 South Interchange, which should be completed by the morning of August 27. Expect daily nighttime lane closures while crews stripe the roadway.
Pony Express Road & Minuteman Drive from 12300 South to S.R. 92 (UDOT)
• Expect short-term delays and an increase in nighttime noise and construction activity through fall 2016.
Please visit the City’s website at www.draper.ut.us/construction for regular construction updates (including maps) for all major road construction projects within Draper City.