UDOT’s construction work to resurface 12300 South from State Street to 700 East has been completed.
Draper Parkway – 12300 South from 970 East to 1300 East.
Construction has been completed.
300 East in Draper is now open to thru traffic. There will be some construction activities that will be taking place for a few weeks, but the road is open!
1300 East Right Turn Lane onto Highland Drive.
Construction to add a right turn lane is completed.
Manilla Drive. The previously announced project to construct a new storm drain line on Manilla Dr. from Manti Dr. to Traverse Ridge Rd. has been postponed to the spring of 2017.
New 600 West Interchange on Bangerter Highway (UDOT) - RAMP CLOSURE THIS WEEKEND
August 19 - 22, crews will be doing concrete rehabilitation on the westbound Bangerter to I-15 northbound on-ramp. Work will take place between Friday at 11 pm and Monday morning at 6 am. Westbound Bangerter to northbound I-15 will be completely closed for the weekend. No right turns will be allowed at the on-ramp during this time and work will take place around the clock. Eastbound Bangerter to northbound I-15 will be open
Motorists may use the 14600 South exit in order to make a u-turn and head northbound. The new concrete requires time to cure. Due to this, crews will not always be working during the closure. This cure time is necessary and plays an important role in the strength development and durability of the concrete.
UDOT is constructing a new interchange on Bangerter Highway at 600 West. The new 600 West roadway will connect to 13490 South on the north side of Bangerter Hwy. and 13800 South on the south side of Bangerter Hwy. This project is scheduled for completion by spring of 2017.
For more information about this project
o Web: www.udot.utah.gov/bangerter600west/
o Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
o Contact: 801-649-5476
I-15 (Point of the Mountain - UDOT) – Freeway Construction
• Expect frequent nighttime triple-lane closures on I-15 through fall 2016. Crews may reduce I-15 to a single lane in each direction starting at 10 p.m. Sunday through Thursday and at 11 p.m. Friday and Saturday nights.
• Nighttime work is occurring on I-15 from 12300 South to Bangerter Highway as crews add new lanes. Area residents can expect an increase in nighttime noise and construction activity during this work including increased light, vibration, and vehicle/equipment activity at night.
• Daytime and nighttime striping is underway throughout the project. Expect daily, daytime inside lane closures while crews stripe the lines for the HOV lanes.
UDOT will complete the construction of the I-15 expansion project from Lehi to 12300 South in Draper by fall of 2016.
Hotline: 1.855.POINT15 Email: email@example.com Click on the following link for information http://www.draper.ut.us/index.aspx?NID=1019.
12300 South to Bangerter Highway
• Crews plan to install high mast lighting the nights of August 24 and 25. Motorists should expect inside lane closures while crews work in the area.
• As late as August 26, crews are scheduled to shift the southbound lanes between 12300 South and Bangerter Highway to their final configuration, including a realignment of the southbound Bangerter off-ramp.
o This is dependent on the completion of high mast lighting in the area.
14600 South Interchange
• The week of August 22 crews plan to continue to place permanent striping at the 14600 South Interchange.
o Expect daily nighttime lane closures while crews stripe the roadway.
o Expect ongoing traffic shifts on 14600 South under I-15 and on the associated Frontage Roads near the interchange while crews work to complete roadway construction.
Pony Express Road & Minuteman Drive from 12300 South to S.R. 92 (UDOT)
Expect short-term delays and an increase in nighttime noise and construction activity through fall 2016.
Please visit the City’s website at www.draper.ut.us/construction for regular construction updates (including maps) for all major road construction projects within Draper City.