NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
Notice is hereby given that Draper City will hold a public hearing in order to receive public comment as a part of their review of a municipal boundary adjustment.
App. Name: Draper City- Lehi City Common Boundary Adjustment
Location: Approximately 1950 East 16365 South
Size: Approximately 1,035.49 acres
Request: The request is to adjust the common property line between Draper City and Lehi City in order to remove approximately 1,035.49 acres from Draper City and add it to Lehi City.
If you have any relevant comments or concerns, the City Council will be taking public comment during their meeting on Tuesday, September 6, 2022. This meeting is scheduled to begin at 7:00 p.m. There are several ways to participate in this meeting:
- Attend the meeting in person at Draper City Hall, located at 1020 East Pioneer Road, in the City Council Chambers.
- Listen through our website: https://www.draperutah.gov/95/Agendas-Minutes.
- Email your written comments to David Dobbins at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please submit written comments by noon on the day of the meeting.
Resolution: Draper City adopted Resolution 22-33 on June 21, 2022, indicating the City’s intent to adjust the municipal boundary with Lehi City.
Action: The City Council will make a decision on the request and may approve it subject to receiving written protest at or before the public hearing from property owners within the proposed adjustment area if that property owners property:
- Covers at least 25% of the total private land area within the area proposed for adjustment, and
- Is equal in value to at least 15% of the value of all private real property within the area proposed for adjustment,
Or, the property owner is a title holder of state-owned real property described under Utah Code 10-2-419-3d.
Services: 1. If approved, the proposed adjustment area will be automatically annexed into Lehi City services providing fire protection, paramedic services, emergency services, and law enforcement services.
2. If approved, the proposed adjustment area will be automatically removed from Draper City services providing fire protection, paramedic services, emergency services, and law enforcement services.
Attest: Laura Oscarson, CMC, City Recorder
Date of Notice: 8/12/22