Thanks to all those who turned up with their furriest buds to celebrate the opening of the new Galena Dog Park, 12452 S. Vista Station Blvd. See some photos of the park and event at our Facebook page, here.
This is a new 3-acre fenced park for off-leash dogs featuring dog exercise/play equipment and two picnic shelters. This is located in Galena Hills Park just northwest of the baseball fields.
- 3 acres of fenced off area
- 2 picnic shelters
- 4500 square-foot grass area
- Dog exercise/play equipment
- 0.1 mile trail loop around the detention basin
- Open natural areas
- 0.75 miles of improved trail along the Galena Canal – connecting to the Jordan River Parkway Trail. (outside the off-leash area)