As a gesture of “THANK YOU” to all of you over the years and to show appreciation for your support, The Draper City Recreation Department has arranged to offer FREE TICKETS to the upcoming Utah Jazz game on Monday March 31! This is a “first come, first serve” offer so don’t wait.
Game: Jazz vs. New York Knicks (a hot team right now) 7:00 pm start at Energy Solutions Arena
1. Tickets will be limited to 4 per household to make available as many families to go as possible.
2. Please take only what you need….only request 2 if that is all you plan to use.
3. Please only take them if you indeed to plan to use them so they are not wasted or others can use them who would like to go.
4. Have fun!
5. Continued support of Draper City, we have great residents. Please look at the open programs below.
To receive the tickets please come into the Recreation Office (2nd floor of City Hall, address below) and pick them up in person. We will not be able to reserve or hold any for phone call requests or emails. We will send out a second email when they are all gone. We have 750 to distribute for free so get them while they are here or send in a neighbor because once they are gone, they are gone! THEY ARE COMPLETELY FREE TO ALL AS A “THANK YOU”.
OPEN PROGRAMS FOR REGISTRATION:
For more information and details for these programs and many others, please visit our web page at:
• Youth Mountain Biking (NEW PROGRAM) (filling up fast, don’t wait)
• Mini kickers soccer (2-5 yrs.)
• Draper Soccer Academy (only $20 for 7 weeks of certified training) (NEW)
• Coach Pitch
• Youth Tennis Lessons
• 7 on 7 Football Tournament
• Challenger British Soccer Camp
• Evil Scientist Summer Camps (NEW)
• Youth Fishing (only few spots left)
• Adult Softball Leagues (only men’s league still open, few spots)
• Adult Kickball Leagues (filling fast)
• Adult Tennis Lessons
• More to come!
Events to remember:
• MLB “Pitch, Hit and Run” FREE competition April 26
• Hershey Track and Field Meet, FREE, June 5
• Amphitheater season begins in June with a great line-up of shows, concerts, FREE events, movies, etc.
Thanks and have a great day!
Draper Recreation & Amphitheater
1020 E. Pioneer Rd. Draper, UT 84020