Deer and Animal Carcass Removal

Deer Carcass Removal

To report a deer carcass on a Draper street, please call Valley Emergency Communications Center (VECC) at (801) 840-4000. A representative from VECC will then contact the Division of Wildlife Resources (DWR). DWR will then send out someone to remove the deer carcass. Please be aware that this could take a few days.

Injured Deer or Any Other Large Animal (Cow, Horse)

To report an injured deer or other large animal found on a Draper road, please call VECC at (801) 840-4000. They will contact the Draper City Police Department to take care of and assist the animal.

Animal Carcass Removal

To report a small animal carcass on a Draper street, such as a skunk, porcupine, dog, cat or any other small animal, please contact Draper City Animal Services at (801) 576-1805. Draper City Animal Services will remove the carcass.