The city has several hydrant meters available for rent for construction water needs. To rent a hydrant meter, follow the below steps:
- Ensure the hydrant you plan to use is located in Draper City's service area by checking the Water Zones map. If it is in Water Pro’s district, contact them here.
- Fill out a rental agreement and deposit $2,000 at Draper City Hall’s Finance Office at 1020 E. Pioneer Road.
- Bring the receipt of deposit to the Public Works Facility at 72 E. Sivogah Court and a hydrant meter will be issued to you. If you have any questions, contact Public Works at (801) 576-6557.
- $2,000 deposit for meter
- $10/day through duration of rental (excluding weekends and city holidays)
- Usage rates per consolidated fee schedule ($50 minimum usage):
- Zone 1: $2.18 per 1,000 gallons
- Zone 2: $2.32 per 1,000 gallons
- Zone 3: $3.44 per 1,000 gallons