- Custom_Parks and Rec
- Community Events
- Tiny Tot Triathlon
Tiny Tot Triathlon
June 17th, 2023
9:30 AM - 12:30 PM
Galena Park (12500 S Vista Station BLVD) map
Ages 2-9 years old $20.50 per child
Children ages 2 - 9 years old will bike, run, and go down an inflatable water slide on their way to the finish line! This is a recreational, not competitive event, which encourages young children to get out and get active. Everyone that crosses the finish line receives a medal.
- Participants pick the course of their choice:
- Beginner: bike 800 ft., run 600 ft., navigate a water slide
- Intermediate: bike 1320 ft., run 825 ft., navigate water slide
- Children can use a bike, strider, tricycle, or scooter
- Groups will start every 5 minutes
- Children may have a family member assist them on the course
- Spectators are welcome in the grass outside of the course, but cannot enter the course
- No swimming will take place but children will get wet as they negotiate a water slide
- Participants receive a medal at the finish line
- Do not leave your bicycle or tricycle unattended during the event, as we are not responsible for any damage or theft
- Cost is $20.50 per child
- During registration, you'll pick either the Beginner or Intermediate course and a specific time frame to attend (for example 9:30 AM, 9:40 AM, 9:50 AM)
- No refunds will be given
What to Bring
- Bicycle, tricycle, or scooter
- Tennis shoes
- Comfortable clothes that can get wet
- Swim diaper (if child is still in diapers or pull-ups)
- Change of clothes (for the ride home)
Now featuring a Foam Area
Come enjoy the foam! Should your child choose, we welcome them to participate in the foam area located at the end of the course.
Questions: Contact the Community Events Manager by email or call (801) 576-6584.
Inclement Weather: Event will be held rain or shine. However, it may be cancelled or postponed due to severe weather. Check this webpage for current information or call (801) 576-6584.
ADA Accessibility: To request an accommodation due to a disability contact the Community Events Manager at (801) 576-6584 or by email. Requests should be made as soon as possible but at least five days prior to the event date.