Report a Problem

Report a Problem Header

Resident reports help us identify and fix problems when something isn't working, or something has gone wrong. Reporting issues when they happen helps make Draper a better place, and we appreciate the time it takes to give us this information. 

Whether it's animal control and property checks, concerns over zoning and code violations, street signs and water issues, or park maintenance and amenities, this is your one-stop shop for letting us know what needs to be addressed. Choose the button that best represents your issue below to submit a form to the department that can help.

Police Department

The forms below are for animal control, property checks, traffic enforcement, and other services. In case of an emergency, call 9-1-1.

Animal Control Button Property Control ButtonTraffic Enforcement Button

Community Development

Share concerns on zoning and development, and report code violations (such as weeds, trash, inoperable vehicles, sign violations, business complaints, etc.) to the Community Development Department.

Code Violation ButtonZoning Development Button

Public Works

Public Works handles streets, lights, sidewalks, curb and gutters, water, storm water, garbage and recycling. Use the forms below for service and maintenance requests.

Street and Sidewalk RepairsStreet Signs, Traffic Signals and Traffic ConcernsSuncrest Street LightsAll Other City Street LightsWater and Storm WaterDrain Button

Parks & Recreation

Use the form below to submit maintenance requests for irrigation/sprinkler issues, park maintenance, park amenities, tree issues, mowing/weeds, and trails.

Parks & Trails Service Request