Report Request

Records Requests

The Records Division responds to requests for copies of police reports and other official documents that are received from private citizens, insurance companies and public agencies.

To request a copy of a crime or information report, submit a Records Request Online.

To request a copy of an accident report, submit a request with Utah Interactive.