License Applications 

Ridge RestaurantYou must have a business license to operate in Draper. View the different types of applications below for more information on requirements and fees.

Web Action Button Template Opens in new window

RenewLicense Button Opens in new window

BizLicense Button (1)

Solicitor App Button (1)

Contact Business Licensing

Travis DeJong, Business License Official | 801-576-6530 | Email Travis

Find all the Community Development Department's contact information at the Department Directory here.