The Draper City Fire Department (DCFD) Ride-Along program is designed to provide an opportunity for students, members of the medical community, and on a limited basis, members of the community to observe the dynamic field of firefighting and Emergency Medical Services (EMS). This service is provided as a privilege at the discretion of the Fire Chief or their designee and may be revoked at any time and for any reason.
Procedure for Requesting a Ride Along
- Fill out the Application to the Ride-Along Program (includes signed release, waiver, and confidentiality agreement forms)
- Copy or picture of current driver’s license or picture identification
- Signed acknowledgement of ride-along program guidelines (minors under 18 years old must have a legal guardian sign agreeing to the guidelines)
- Fill out the signed release and waiver on the form (minors under 18 years old must have a legal guardian sign the release and waiver)
- Fill out and sign the confidentiality agreement (minors under 18 years old must have a legal guardian sign the confidentiality agreement)
- Minor Students affiliated with a school program must have the affiliated organization acknowledgement portion of the release and waiver signed
If you have any questions about the Ride-Along Program or application, contact Draper City Fire Department's Headquarters at (385) 557-2800.