Reserve Park Pavilion/Field
Making a Reservation
Check the online calendar or call the Draper Recreation Department at 801-576-6570 to check availability, Monday through Friday, from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Reservations for outdoor pavilions and the Day Barn Indoor Pavilion may be made online or in person up to 12 months in advance. Reservations for the Historic Park, Andy Ballard Equestrian Center, and the Draper Amphitheater must be made in person. No mail-in or telephone reservations will be accepted.
Parks Accepting Reservations
- Andy Ballard Equestrian Center
- Bellevue Park
- Day Barn Indoor Pavilion
- Draper City Park (north pavilion or south pavilion)
- Draper Historic Park
- Galena Hills Park
- Smith Fields Park
- Southfork Park
- Steep Mountain Park
- Suncrest Park
Reservations for outdoor pavilions and the Day Barn may be made up to 12 months in advance of your rental date. Reservations for all other park facilities can be made after January 1 for the calendar year. Fees must be paid in full including the deposit at time of reservation.
Rental Time Frames
Outdoor Park Pavilion's may be rented during two time periods only:
- 9:00 am to 3:00 pm
- 4:00 pm to 10:00 pm
Note: This excludes the Draper Historic Park, which may only be rented once per day and the Day Barn Indoor Pavilion which can be rented in half day blocks Monday-Thursday, however, can only be rented all day Friday-Sunday. Field rental for private use is very limited and available on a limited basis only.
- A $10.00 bookkeeping fee will be charged on all cancellations and/or changes made at least 45 calendar days prior to reservation date, no exceptions.
- No refund of reservation fee will be given for any cancellations and/or changes made less than 45 calendar days prior to reservation date, no exceptions.
- Cleaning deposit will be refunded on all cancellations.
- No refunds will be given for inclement weather.
- Amphitheater rentals are done on a "case by case" basis.
- Refer to the Day Barn Indoor Pavilion page for the Day Barn Indoor Pavilion refund policy and the Draper Historic Park