Draper City's Code Compliance Department exists to align with codes so that all Draper’s citizens can enjoy a cleaner, safer, and better place to live. Areas of concentration include improvement of neighborhoods, integrity of property value, compliance with zoning laws, enforcement of business licenses, and enforcement of the sign ordinance.
COVID-19 Updates: Read the latest guidelines for conducting business with Draper City’s Community Development Department. View Update. View Draper City’s COVID-19 data, public health orders, healthcare and business resources. Learn More.
Common Code Violations
- Overgrown weeds 7-13-040 (A)
- Weeds in the park strip 7-13-030 (D)
- Parking on the sidewalk 9-25-050 (J)
- Prohibited signs 9-26-120
- No parking permitted on front and side lawns 9-25-050 (G2)
- No parking permitted on vacant lots or open land 9-25-050 (F)
- RV and Boat parking 9-25-050 (H)
- Encroachment Section 15-1-080
- View all Draper City codes
Reporting a Code Violation
A Code Enforcement Complaint covers signs, weeds, and trash. To report a code violation, please use one of the following online forms:
Contact Us / Did You Receive a Notice?
If you received a notice, please contact our Code Compliance Office:
- Phone: 801-576-6567
- Email Code Enforcement